Monday, June 30, 2014

❤ Recent OOTD and Shopping at ZALORA ❤

Hello hello.. Today I would like to talk about my recent purchase with ZALORA Singapore and my recent OOTD.  Haha I got a new camera too recently!! Its Samsung NX Mini in PINK~ Ya you know what attracted me to get this camera already right? Its PINK!!! I will do a separate review on my new LOVE soon!!
I am recently a little obsessed over online shopping since I am not working now at the moment. Too much free time so I tend to browse through online stores and now that most of the online stores have apps on android phones, makes it easier and more convenient to SPEND money.
I purchased a Birkenstock sandal from ZALORA recently using their Friday Promo. The original price of the sandal is $109 SGD and $15 SGD was deducted using the Friday Promo. So I got my lovely pink Birkenstock sandal for only $94SGD which is totally worth it. I think the retail price of the same sandal is already higher than the original price quoted on ZALORA. 





This is my 1st purchase from ZALORA, and I didn't really expected that the shipping would be that fast. I made my order on Friday and it was delivered on Sunday. I initially thought that I will only received the following week as Saturday and Sunday is not considered as working day (I am an impatient person when comes to shopping online. Long shipping time makes me sad).
The item was nicely packed and delivered to my door step. With a purchase of more than $40 SGD, I am entitled with free shipping (yeap!). They offer flat rate shipping at $3.90 SGD for orders below $40 SGD. It also comes with a Ezyreturn label from Singapore post, which means should any defects found on the item received, you can return the item using the label provided.
Unboxing time


Isnt my new Birkenstock sandal lovely? I used to have one in red but it was VERY UNFORTUNATELY stolen when I left it outside my friends place. If you love your shoes, dont place it outside HDB corridor After this incident, I will never leave my shoes outside my house. Even friends who came to my house, I kept all their shoes inside my shoe cabinet (shoe lost phobia) hahaha
WinWins OOTD

This OOTD was taken I think few weeks ago before my Korea Trip. I was attending my friend sisters wedding dinner. I am wearing a cut out dress from H&M, Peep toe Heels from Prettyfit and my Chanel WOC. Love my pink wall as my OOTD background (Haha its the same wall that Yoki always take her pictures)
While I am surfing and playing with my mobile photo editing apps, I came out with a few similar styles with some pieces found on ZALORA. My Favourite is Chic Style 3. Love the dress!! It is TOTALLY my style. 

Ezra Cut Out Tank Dress + Mango Punk Cross Body Bag + Melissa Spikes II Peeptoe Heels

BLAKE & CO Exposed Shoulder Dress + New Look Knotted Peeptoe Heels + Something Borrowed Leather Weave Quilt Chained Bag

Neon Rose Lace Caging Dress + Lavina Korean Handbag 207 + Melissa Ultragirl Patent Heels
There are so many designs available on ZALORA website and I just filled up my cart with a couple of items (feeling guilty) Hope you guys like the post I have shared.

Love,
Winwin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you have a great blog love to share your blog and also you can see some really different women dresses and which are made of 100% cotton dressesfor ladies. women Kurta

Anonymous said...

..........