Sunday, July 26, 2009

~ 1st look created using CS 88 shimmer palette ~

halo guys... was playing with my new CS 88 shimmer palette today .. i have chosen green clr eyeshadow for the palette to play with. I was actually tryin to replicate this look below. The model below used Coffret D'OR 2009 Spring SA Eye palette in Green tone. I find this look very adorable and i haven tried putting on green eyeshadow for a very long time.. so i tot i could try it out~~ so i did... but of cos.. it didnt come out exactly the same.. since i am using diff palette... haha... but some how quite close i reckon... wat do u guys think abt this look? give mi some comments k? hahha~~

Pretty Model look~~


My Green E/S Version~


Colour got washed off by the lousy hp cam~ :(









omg~~ eye bags... CRY!!




Hope u guys like it.. will do the step by step pic tut if u all want to knw how to create this look.. so .. if u guys wan to know how... u can request n i will try my best to do pic tut for this look~~ ok? :)

Luv,
WinWin

16 comments:

CherryColors said...

I like it! It is even prettier than the model's look!

I find really interesting that most people here on blogger use gentle colors on their eyes and I usually go for strong colors... XD

Rita said...

very pretty!!! your eyes are lovely and you are so so pretty :) like a doll!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is a really nice look! I think you recreated the model's look perfectly! the lippie on your lips look great! What did you use?

You know what? I'm soo envious of your long lower lashes, haha... because I nearly have any, and I can hardly put mascara on to them... :/

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

Thanks Rita... muacks~~ haha.. hows ur holiday? hee~~

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

Jess: the lip clr is jus some random lip gloss that i found it cute n bot it.. no brand actually.. its like a pink sheen clr.. jus tryin to use something near wat the model is using~ haha... lower lash.. oh.. mine is jus alrite.. haha.. some of my frens have longer lower lashes~~ and thanks so much for ur compliment... :)

Luv,
Winwin

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

Tamara: Thanks.. i actually like smoky eyes too.. asian love to apply light gentle clrs.. but i was jus playin ard with the palette.. n come out with this look.. i actually love it~ haha.. will try to put on more light clrs.. haha~~

Becky said...

pretty~ i like those colours very much. your lashes look long & pretty :)

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

Thanks becky~~ :D

Unknown said...

pretty babe :)

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

haha... thanks fatty~ >3<

Julia said...

Wow, you look really god ^_^
nice job.
and I like your hair :)
You look like a model I think ^^

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

Thanks Aralka... hee hee :) so nice of u~ >3<

PiggyViv said...

Wow love ur hair hun! it is so cute!:)

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

haha.. thanks piggyViv~~ ur hair is very nice too!! :)

Miss Queenie said...

freaking adorable! <3

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

Thanks queenie!! calling u is like calling my best fren's name!! haha!!