Friday, November 30, 2012

November Favorites

Hello cuties, I have not done any favourite post before and I thought why not since I like to share with you guys on the things I like and which I recommend. So here is it…
Make up products

Maybelline Eye Studio Colour Tattoo 24 hrs Cream Shadow (woo..that’s a mouthful)



Shades that I have à Bad to the bronze 25 & Tough as Taupe 35 but I preferred Bad to the bronze a lot more. View above for swatches of the product.

The consistency of the product is pretty smooth and it glides on the lid effortlessly. It is also very blendable and colour can be built up to your own preference. This cream shadow does not crease at all.. I wore it for at least 8 hours before and it did not crease on me. I do not have oily lids but I think for those who have oilier lids it can last at least 4 hours without creasing on you.
Bad to the bronze is a very nice deep brown bronzy colour which is good for everyday on the go look. You can also add some darker shades at the outer corner to smoke out the whole look. Love it!! I highly recommend this product.

Singapore has yet to launch this product, my best friend got it for me from Aussie when she came to visit me in Singapore. I definitely want to try out more colours… wait… wait… wait… for Singapore to launch. 

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation




Shade à 2W1 Sand 36

I got this foundation because I wanted to find a good coverage foundation for my bridal makeup. I was recommended by my friend that this foundation has very good coverage and the lasting power is awesome.

To start off, I read reviews online and also youtube and this product is indeed highly raved. Then I went to counters to get my foundation colour matched. I am around NC25 and I think Ivory is slightly lightly for my skin tone and Sand matches my skin tone. So I choose the one which match my skin tone so that I can wear more often and not just for the sake of bridal makeup.
The consistency of this product I can say is pretty decent, not too thick and not too watery. The coverage is medium but you can build it up to full coverage. I think the only downside of this product is that it is quite dry. It dries up pretty quickly and you need to blend faster to uneven patches. I would not recommend this foundation to someone who has super dry skin.
Overall, I like the coverage, I like that it helps to create flawless skin and like the lasting power. This product is my Holy Grail foundation!! ❤❤❤

Sephora ultra vinyl Lip Pencil




Love this Lip pencil, its super creamy and the colour pigmentation is pretty decent. It can be worn alone or top off with a gloss. It is also quite long wearing. Since its so convenient to put on, I have been using it like so often. haha. 

Downsides of this product à you need to sharpen it. I would prefer if the design is those twist up type lip pencil. 

Skin Care products

Lancome Blanc Expert Derm-Crystal



I am a Lancome skincare freak… I have tried many of their products and the Lancome Genifique is my Holy Grail. I have been using it for more than 1 year and continuing. Let me know if you guys want a review on Lancome Genifique as I believe the reviews of this product can be readily found online. Haha.

Ok going back to Lancome Blanc Expert Derm-Crystal, this product is designed to target the dermis, original source of natural light, to reveal skin’s inner light as never before (referring to the website). Layman term: it helps to brighten or “Whiten” complexion and making skin luminous.
This product is lightly scented, love the scent of it and its pretty comfortable. The consistency of this product is quite watery when you 1st drip out from the dropper however when it is applied onto the face, it became slight thicker and a little tacky, so bear in mind not to put too much product at one go.

Overall, it did brighten up my skin slightly and I have been using this product for about 2 months and only in the morning after my lancome genifique, will also update if the effect is better after a longer period of usage. 

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion




This product is remarkable!!! I believe everyone is raving about the Facial Treatment Essence however I personally feel that this product works better for me. I use the clear lotion as my toner after I cleanse my face with a cotton pad. I think this product works well as the 1st step to keep my skin clear and it actually helps in getting rid of the little bumps on my cheeks (I am not sure why and how the bumps are formed but I hate the feeling of it!! I think it’s there when my skin is too dry)  as well as controlling break outs. So I can’t live without this product now haha!

The consistency of this product is very light and watery. It can be readily absorbed into your skin and does not leave any uncomfortable feeling. My skin feels smooth after applying it and I feel it actually prep my skin well for the next product. 

Overall, I love love love this product and super recommend to everyone. 

Random products

Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki Brush

I have previously reviewed on this product from Sigma. Click here for the review. I love to use this brush to blend out my liquid foundation. It enables me to achieve a flawless look and also make application of foundation a lot quicker. I just need to dot dot dot my foundation evenly on my face and in a few swipes using Sigma F80… tadah I am done!!! J

I personally love sigma brushes and I am waiting for my black Friday order to be delivered to me. I have ordered the P80 Precision Flat Brush. It like baby F80!! Cute!! I plan to use it to blend out my concealer. I will do a review once I receive the product.

Disclaimer: Please note that all products mentioned are purchased by my own money except for Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki is sent to me for honest review.  

Thanks for reading my blog. 

Love,
WinWin
Tweet Tweet: winwin0_0



No comments: