Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Review : Make Up Remover Wipes @ Bifesta & Simple

Hi Hi Lovelies,


I am back for more reviews... as you know I like to try new makeup removers to find which best suit me and of cos to determine which can actually fall in my holy grail makeup removers category.


 I have reviewed on a few product previously, click on the links below if you are interested to find out what I think about them.


 ❤ Bifesta Cleaning Lotion


 Biore/Dove/Kanebo Freshel


 Today I am going to review on 2 makeup wipes that I have recently purchased and tried.


 1. Bifesta Water Based Cotton Cleansing Sheets.


 

This product is similar to the Bifesta Cleaning Lotion that I have reviewed earlier but now the form of wipes which makes it more convenient especially for travel.

Each packet consists of 46 sheets which can last you for a month or maybe slightly longer depending on individual's usage.

❥Information on Packaging

For normal to Dry Skin - Gentle and Refreshing Water Based Cotton Sheets that throughly removes makeup & dirt. Contains Ceramide-like ingredient for Moisturising.

This product claims 100% Oil free. Its water based formula leaves skin fresh and non- sticky for a super clean and comfortable feel. (True enough, my face does not feel sticky at all after using and no discomfort is caused as the wipes are pretty soft)

Throughly removes makeup without the need to rinse off or double cleanse with facial wash. (Yes you can choose not to double cleanse but usually I would still wash my face with facial wash to ensure all traces of makeup have been removed..) 

Its gentle and fast removal of makeup makes it pleasure to use(This I totally AGREE!!) 

This product is oil free, colouring free & Fragrance Free (Love Love Love!!!)

❥WinWin's Tots

Love this product!! It really make life so much easier when removing makeup. The wipes are decently soaked with the cleansing lotion and most of the time, one wipe is sufficient for my whole face makeup. However, I do not recommend to use it to remove waterproof mascaras, it will take quite a while to remove and alot of tugging will be involved.

Price range is about $15.90 SGD and it is available at Watsons. I think the price is pretty reasonable since it can last me for more than a month.

I think it has quickly became one of my holy grail makeup wipes and I strongly recommend lazy people like me to try this out and its great and handy for travels too!!

❤❤ The plastic closure also helps to retain the moisture of the wipes more efficiently compared to those resealable type.  


  Overall, I really like this product and this is my 2nd packet already and will definitely continue to repurchase this product.

2. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes


 

Each packet consist of 25 wipes which can last for about 20 - 25 days depending on individual's usage.

❥Information on Packaging


Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.

❤❤ This product claims to contain Vital Vitamins - Pro Vitamin B5 which actively restores, softens and smoothes skin. Contains no alcohol, Oil, Perfume and Colour. Dermatologically Tested and Approved. It also claimed that it is able to remove water proof mascara (I do not think that these wipes can remove waterproof makeup / mascara)

❤❤ For best results, gently wipe over eyelids, face and neck to cleanse the skin morning and night. Ensure pack is resealed to prevent the wipes from drying out.

❥WinWin's Tots


❤❤ I am not impressed with this product. I personally feel that the wipes does not contain enough cleansing product to remove makeup efficiently and the wipes are pretty rough. I do not think that it is able to remove waterproof makeup or mascara. If you do not wear alot of makeup or waterproof makeup, this product can definitely do its job. 

❤❤ The pack must be sealed back properly to prevent drying out of product.

❤❤ Will not repurchase this product and I would only use these wipes during light makeup days.

Thats all for my reviews today.. Hope you guys find it useful and definitely feel free to comment or request for reviews.

Love,
WinWin
Twitter: @winwin0_0






















2 comments:

Janet said...

thanks for sharing, really helpful ^_~

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

Thanks for your comment... :) try it if u have chance to.