Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review: Bioderma Sensibio H2O - Sensitive Skin

Hello babes, 

I am challenging myself to put up more blog posts and not being too lazy... Today I am going to review on BIODERMA Sensibio H2O which is used for daily cleansing and removes make-up. Again I am reviewing on makeup removers again. 

Previous review on other makeup removers: 

❤Bifesta Cleaning Lotion

Biore/Dove/Kanebo Freshel

❤Bifesta & Simple Make up Removal Wipes

BIODERMA Sensibio H2O is specially formulated for Sensitive, normal to dry skin. The Micellar Solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It claims to also remove water proof makeup.

More information on BIODERMA  Click Here



My friend introduced this product to me last year when I visited her in Hong Kong, back then it has not been launched in Singapore. I took some from her to try out as it is considered pretty pricey for a water based makeup remover and I am also unsure of its efficiency in removing makeup. 

My 1st impression of this product is AMAZED. I am amazed that this clear watery solution can actually remove my makeup. It looks like drinking water to me. It claims to be able to remove waterproof makeup, to my opinion, yes it is able to but you need to spend longer time removing the water proof mascara. One downside of this product, it actually sting you eyes BADLY!! I was like tearing like nobody's business so I still do not advise to use this as a eye makeup remover unless you feel like crying. I am not sure if its just my eyes being too sensitive but one of my friend shared the same thought as me... 

I have repurchased this product at Guardian. BIODERMA sebium is for oily & combination skin which I believe it is in Green colour packaging. I chose the pink one because my skin is very dry and pretty sensitive at times.

❥How to Use

  • Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any make-up.
  • No rinsing is requires however, it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
  • It can be used daily, morning and evening
❥How WinWin use her Bioderma


I used this as an extra step to final cleanse my face after removing my makeup with Bifesta Makeup Cleansing Wipes. This is to make sure that my face is totally free from makeup residue as this is a very important step if you want to have clean and healthy skin. I will soak the cotton pad with Bioderma Solution and wipe my face gently and repeat until I don't see any residue on the cottom pad. 100% CLEAN! 

❥WinWin's Tots

I think this product is good but not advisable to use as eye makeup remover. It seriously stings your eyes badly. I think I will repurchase as it can really helps to remove my face makeup gently and effortlessly. 

This product can be purchased at Watsons and Guardians. I am not sure if SaSa has it too. It is slightly pricey compared to some of the makeup removers but I think it is definitely worth it. 

Thanks for reading and I hope this review is helpful to you. 

Love,
WinWin
Tweet Me: winwin0_0

2 comments:

Janet said...

thanks for sharing~ this seems pretty nice except that it is not to be for eyes..aww, I hate it when it stings my eyes..>_>

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

Ya.. Definitely try this out!! But no no to ur eyes haha~ ;)