Saturday, August 15, 2009

~ MEME Award by electrifyingbeauty ~

Hey guys.. i got another award by PiggyVivs. The MEME Award!! Thanks babe for this award~~ haha~~


Rules of acceptance:
1. Acknowledge the person who sent you the award.
2. Nominate 7 other blogs.
3. Share your 7 personality traits so we can get to know you better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1. I am a very funny person.. absolutely absurd... totally hilarious!! Likes to say lame and cold jokes...

2. I can cry easily and laugh easily... i always laugh at things that pple dun find it funny at all.. i guess i am jus weird... haha~

3. I looks very cool when i dun tok... totally have the " dun mess up with me" attitude when i am really very pissed off...

4. I am very very extremely blur, forgetful and directional blind.. i am worried now to even learn how to drive~ with totally no sense of direction!!

5. Very Very prone to accidents.. bruises... scratches... cos.... i am very clumsy~

6. I extremely love sweet things.. love to do sweet things that make my frens happy of cos... i wished they will do the same back to me... who dun like ? haha!!

7. Love ani thing that is pretty.. pink... sweet... love to shop... love to sing... love to sleep... My 3S... haha

Ok.. enough of my crapping.. aniway... this award is given to these following pple.. i wan to knoe u guys more too~~ :)

1. __________L.O.V.E.S. IT_________
2. Cherry Colors
3. It's Judy Time
4. Pinkfish Pie
5. ROSE ❤ TINT
6. SwatchCrazee
7. XOXO Parisky
Luv,
Winwin


4 comments:

CherryColors said...

Omg thank you for the award! I'm so late with them.. I need to post them D:!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl~ yes I got your email, when i come back from my vacation, I should be able to send you some goodies! ^^ and thanks for the tag, I already did this tag, go check it out =)

K said...

thanks for the tag~ haha laughing at things that arent funny^^ that doesnt make you weird=p its great to be so happy~
i'm clumsey too. i always walk into things. even though i can see and i know its there!lol

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

ok stacy i will check out ur blog~~ hee~

Kalai: haha.. we r the clumsy gang... its not happy.. i am jus silly~ haha~~